Technical Support Assistant for Finance, Logistic & Administration
HBCC Project for Jakarta and West Java
Scope of Work
1. DESCRIPTION / BACKGROUND OF PROGRAM
SC Indonesia continue to deliver high quality program and reach that are impacting communities, including in the current pandemic situation of COVID-19. Therefore, SC will invest on carry out preparedness activities, initial response and eventually larger scale response to support government effort to mitigate risks and impact of COVID-19 pandemic and at the same time partnering with local organization and engaging communities/schools optimally. This programme aims top revent spread of COVID-19 among children, caregivers, their families, and the wider communities and to build resilience against future outbreaks. SC Indonesia will uphold critical implementation strategies to ensure high participation, increase community empowerment and build on local capacity to secure ownership to response activities. Furthermore, with existing Save the Children’s tools and guidelines, we will ensure that the activities are contributing to the gender equality in the long term, and engaging the most vulnerable populations (e.g., marginalized group, people with disabilities, people live in slum and highly populated areas, etc.) as active citizens.
HBCC Project aims to complete several activities during July – December 2020, such as filing, input data (beneficiaries, equipment) cleaning data, minute meeting, administration, financial preparation, and reporting. To complete these activities, we need to hire Daily Worker to support program activities in Jakarta and West Java. This position will work in coordination with HBCC Team in each Jakarta and West Java. S/he will be responsible for administration activities related to programmatic implementation, and ensure that all activities are implemented and outcomes are assessed. S/he will reports to the HBCC Coordinator, and be supported by TDT, finance, administration and logistic team in Jakarta and West Java Office.
2. OBJECTIVES OF HIRING TECHNICAL SUPPORT FOR FINANCE, LOGISTIC AND ADMINISTRATION
Hiring a person to HBCC Project aims to get assistance and support in administration of finance and logistic works during preparation and implementation of HBCC’s project activities. Those work will be involve: a) support HBCC team in administration finance, logistic & HR’s activities and documents; b) support schools and stakeholders in administration activities and documents relating to programmatic implementation. These persons will work with Save the Children with type of daily workers and base in North Jakarta (1 person), and Bandung (1 person).
3. THE HIRED PERSONS HAVE AGREED TO:
- prepare and distribute invitation and information e-letter to participating schools, stakeholders and partners who will participate in the project’s activities (online/offline activities) during the contract period.
- work on administration’s finance document related on implementation of HBCC Project activities during contract period.
- work on administration’s logistic document (prepare PR, liaise with Logistic/Procurement) related on implementation of HBCC’s project activities during contact period
- assist in preparation HBCC’s project activities both online and offline activities during contract period.
- ensure that logistic needs in HBCC’s project activities during contract period are provided as request through logistic department or cash advance by Project Coordinator
- assist the good’s distribution to participating schools or project beneficiaries
- work on compilation of administration, finance, HR and logistic documents as part program activities implementation reports
- Time sheet based on actual working days
- Monthly report which consist with attachment of good’s distribution report, project logistic data, minute meeting, BvA per activity
- Deliver of project activity’s plan as agreed which has been reported into monthly report including photos
To come up with those working scope, selected person should at least meet this following qualification:
- Basic knowledge and experience administration, logistic and finance affairs.
- Has experience working as project assistant/administration’s person
- Good ability to work in a team.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written in Bahasa Indonesia.
- Ability for problem solving, show initiative and work independently.
- Ability to response to requests, queries in timely manner
- Builds and maintains effective relationships, with their team, colleagues and external partners.
- Proven ICT skills of Microsoft program (Excel, Word Excel and PowerPoint) and internet.
- Preferable come from the same areas where the project/responses executed (ie, North Jakarta and West Bandung District)
- Preferably has worked with Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik or familiar with Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik administration procedures and mechanism will be advantages
6. TIME FRAME:
The hired person as daily workers will during three months, last from August- 31 October 2020. With the maximum days 20 days/months during the time frame
Closing date for application is up to August 15th, 2020
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)
Please visit our website for more info https://www.stc.or.id/join-us/karir
Save the Children encourages qualified candidates to apply regardless of religion, race, gender, sexual orientation or disability
All recruitment practices and procedures reflect Save the Children’s commitment to protecting children from abuse
Human Resources | Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik – partner of Save the Children | Jalan Bangka IX No. 40 A,B. RT 1/RW 10, Pela Mampang, Mampang Perapatan. Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12720 | +62 (21) – 782 4415 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.stc.or.id
Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik – partner of Save the Children believes every last child deserves a future. In Indonesia and around the world, we give children a healthy start in life, the opportunity to learn and protection from harm. We do whatever it takes for children – every day and in time of crisis – transforming their lives and the future we share.