Oxfam is a global movement of people working together to end the injustice of poverty.
Do you have experience in working on development and humanitarian sector?
Do you have experience in civic space trends and movements, especially in Indonesia context?
Do you have experience in conducting evaluation, review, and learning process for strategic program and/or organization/institutional level? If the answer is yes, then would like to hear from you
What we are looking for
We are looking for consultant with a strong record in conducting learning facilitation, particularly in organizational and management issue. The consultant should have excellent knowledge and experience on civil society organization development and focus to bring organization value into practice and build positive cultural environment.
- Strong knowledge and experience working on development and humanitarian sector.
- Strong knowledge and experience on civic space trends and movements, especially in Indonesia context.
- Strong knowledge and experience in conducting evaluation, review, and learning process for strategic program and/or organization/institutional level.
- Strong ability and skill in facilitation with international NGO and CSO staff.
- Strong ability in producing high quality and credible review report.
- Ability to analyze data and information precisely, and present any key findings in well-defined structure, and write concisely.
- Excellent language skill, both in English and Indonesian.
Complete Term of Reference can be found on attached document here: https://jobs.oxfam.org.uk/vacancy/consultant-annual-program-learning-int6881/12979/description/
Our values and commitment to safeguarding
Oxfam is committed to preventing any type of unwanted behaviour at work including sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, lack of integrity and financial misconduct; and committed to promoting the welfare of children, young people, adults and beneficiaries with whom Oxfam GB engages. Oxfam expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment through our code of conduct. We place a high priority on ensuring that only those who share and demonstrate our values are recruited to work for us.
The post holder will undertake the appropriate level of training and is responsible for ensuring that they understand and work within the safeguarding policies of the organisation.
All offers of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and appropriate screening checks, which can include criminal records and terrorism finance checks. Oxfam GB also participates in the Inter Agency Misconduct Disclosure Scheme. In line with this Scheme, we will request information from job applicants’ previous employers about any findings of sexual exploitation, sexual abuse and/or sexual harassment during employment, or incidents under investigation when the applicant left employment. By submitting an application, the job applicant confirms his/her understanding of these recruitment procedures.
We are committed to ensuring diversity and gender equality within our organisation and encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
How to apply
- The offer should be sent along with the Organisation profile and/or the CVs of the personnel proposed for this assignment. The CVs should provide details of the professional experience in research.
- Offer budget should include all costs to undertake the audit with separated line item for each propose activity. Please note that offer budget is subject to national tax.
- The offer should be submitted in English including the proposed timeline and budget.
- Offers are to be submitted by e-mail to HRJakarta@oxfam.org.uk with subject e-mail “Consultant Annual Program Learning – INT6881” by 07 October 2020 at the latest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Oxfam is a global community who believe poverty isn’t inevitable. It’s an injustice that can be overcome. We are shop volunteers, women’s right activists, marathon runners, aid workers, coffee farmers, street fundraisers, goat herders, policy experts, campaigners, water engineers and more. And we won’t stop until everyone can live life without poverty for good.
Oxfam GB is a member of international confederation of 19 organisations working together with partners and local communities in the areas of humanitarian, development and campaigning, in more than 90 countries.
In response to Covid-19 if you are offered a role where you are required to travel between countries please ensure you have been briefed by the Hiring Manager about any changes to working or precautions you should take as part of your role.