Call for Application
Humanity & Inclusion – EU Funded I AM SAFE Project
– Humanity & Inclusion is the operating name of Handicap International Federation –
– Experience and knowledge on Indonesian cluster system for emergency and development
– Knowledge on COVID-19
– Knowledge and experience on inclusion will be an additional advantage
– Experience in communication and representation of organization / (I)NGO
– Experience in coordinating with national level government and NGO sectors will be an asset
– Knowledge and facilitation skill in DRR, emergency and disaster response plan
– Excellent verbal and written communication in English
1) Offer letter / application which contains:
– Expected fees and or acceptance of the budget allocated for fees (mention the acceptance and the amount). Fees are all inclusive of income taxes and benefit – refer to ToR on budget / details below.
Application which does not mention the expected amount or acceptance of the offered fee according to the budget will not be considered.
– Summary of experience and knowledge according to qualification requirement
2) CV or resume highlighting the required experience and knowledge.
Contract type and details:
– Type: Consultancy / Service provision contract. Fee includes all benefits and deductible by income tax
– Consultant will provide their own equipment and means to perform duties.
– Consultant is not required to work full time at the office / may partially work from home.
– Initial contract will be for 6-8 months with possible extension of up to 15 months total.
– Fee offered (all inclusive): Rp 6.6 million / month
How to apply:
Send Offer Letter / Application and CV / Resume to email@example.com with subject “Liaison – IAS” at the latest on 12 October 2020
Humanity & Inclusion is an equal opportunity organization and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons with disabilities, to apply.
Humanity & Inclusion has a zero-tolerance policy on sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority, fraud, bribery and corruption.
Terms of Reference (ToR)
Click the link below to download / view the complete ToR: