We are looking for an enthusiastic, resilient, community orientated and driven individual as the :
PROGRAM MANAGER KATUERUKAT – MENTAWAI
To manage the strategic development, implementation and successful delivery of the SurfAid Mentawai Program to bring positive changes to target communities of Mentawai in line with SurfAid values and donor contracts. The current program in Mentawai Includes nutrition-sensitive agriculture, mother and child health and water and sanitation.
You are passionate about community development and food security/nutrition-sensitive agriculture and it would be great if you have experience in community health and sanitation issues. You are an experienced and independent manager, who loves to work in a team and is not afraid to try new things!You have loads of practical experience in motivating field staff and delivering good results for rural communities. You are used to deal with issues and challenges and have interest in remote areas and communities. You enjoy living and working in remote villages.
- Deliver a program that makes the lives of our target communities more food-secure;
- Manage, mentor and motivate the Field and office staff to undertake their roles and responsibilities effectively; Ensure a culture of doing “what is relevant, what fits and what makes sense” – rather than copy & paste previous experiences;
- Implement, reflect and revise the activities and interventions with the team to ensure our activities deliver results and foster sustainability;
- Advocate the local government in Tuapejat and where else needed,for important issues relevant to the program implementation;
- Report effectively, on time, for different stakeholders, both in Indonesian and English;
- Analyse monitoring and evaluation data from the field and discuss with the team;
- Track budget spending and support the preparation of financial reports;
- Ensure you have the right resources to implement the program, and maintain them;
- Keep staff and assets safe and sound;
- Represent SurfAid Indonesia.
You will be based approximately 75% in our Field Office in Sikakap, Pagai Utara (with weekly visits to the program site and field base camp in Pagai Selatan), and 25% in Tuapejat – the capital of Mentawai District in Sipora Island, or in Padang. This is an accompanied post.
Get the detailed Position Descriptions and Application Form from this link:
If you fulfill the criteria, and are an Indonesian citizen, open the Application Pack from the link given and send your completed Application Form with attached your CV to email@example.com, with the email subject is “Program Manager KATUERUKAT”at the latest on 9 October 2020.
“Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and this position is open until filled”
SurfAid actively promotes gender and inclusivity. Women and individuals with special needs are encouraged to apply.